XL SCHOOL PROGRAM
A K-7 EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT PROGRAM FOR WORKING FAMILIES
Affordable, Dependable Educational Support and Child Care
XL Sports World is holding an educational support program to give K-7 students a safe place to participate in their online education and engage in sports, art, games, and many fun activities. Our program will run through the end of the 2020/2021 school year
Designed to help families work through the school and childcare challenges created by Covid-19, XL offers families a cost-effective educational support option during the work week.
Students are supervised as they participate in their daily virtual learning by our experienced program staff that includes teachers, college, and graduate students. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in healthy physical activity and sports-inspired games and activities that include skating, art, yoga, fitness, and free play. Students will play outside each day (weather permitting) during breaks and at the end of the virtual learning day.
We have a beautiful facility where we offer many activities both inside and outside (weather permitting). We strive to keep all our participants engaged, active and most importantly SAFE, while making and building friendships with their peers. We look forward to meeting you and sharing more information about our school program.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
For more information, please review the Parent Handbook on the site or email: Lynne@xlsportsworld.com
The program is available for children that are currently in grades K-7. Staff ratios are 1:10 and students will be placed in groups by grade.
They will remain with their grade for the day. Students must bring with them a laptop and all supplies needed to complete their online schoolwork. You must have a mask and bring a lunch, water bottle and two snacks.
*(10% discount on tuition with proof of employment for NJ State Employees and hospital workers)
HALF DAY MORNING
8:00AM – 12:30 PM
HALF DAY AFTERNOON
1:00 – 5:30 PM
FULL DAY SESSION
8:00 am – 5:30 pm
2nd - 6th
9th - 13th
16th - 20th
23rd & 24th
1st - 4th
7th - 11th
14th - 18th
21st & 22nd
28th & 30th
4th - 8th
11th - 15th
18th - 22nd
25th & 29th
1st - 5th
8th - 12th
15th - 19th
22nd & 26th
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
Payment for days selected are required at the time of booking. Weekly payment plans are available. Payments are run automatically with the credit card that you have on file. You can change this credit card at any time by logging into your Dash account.
Due at Registration: $50 non-refundable Registration Fee and $50 Deposit.
Registration is quick and simple!
1. Use the registration link below to get started
2. Create a DASH account for all family members if you do not have one - be sure to SAVE all payment information for billing purposes. You can log in at any time to change that information.
3. Add student to the 2020 School program.
4. Select the days for the month that you would like to enroll.
Please note: you are responsible for all days selected each month. There are no refunds, cancellations or substitutions for any reason.
5. If you are a NJ State Employee or hospital employee, we will apply the 10% discount to your account once you have provided proof of employment.
6. You must select one day to complete your registration. You will be able to go back in and adjust the schedule once you have your school schedule. The current registration will take you through November.
7. At checkout you will be required to pay the registration fee and the $50 deposit.
8. You will receive a confirmation email with the Enrollment Forms needed to complete your child’s registration.
9. Submit your completed Enrollment Forms via email to Lynne@xlsportsworld.com.